Wednesday 7 December 2011

Starting again !!

Very sorry for the new page but my last blog wouldn't let me upload pictures !! 
So trying this one out as a friend told me about and said it was easier to use !!!

Hello and welcome to my blog. 
This blog is for updates on my interior design work, thoughts, findings and general knowledge gained on the subject. Skydesigns stands for the well known phrase - the sky is the limit - my designs will hopefully show this once my course is completed.

I will use twitter groups as my main sources but will also include findings i have come across on my travels.

My name is Sophie West and i am a student at Teesside University in Middlesbrough, i am in my first year and i am 20 years old.

Hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as i will enjoy creating it. 

Please feel free to add any comments or links on your own interior design findings. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment